For cosmetics, the first layer of packaging is very important and directly related to product quality. The first layer of cosmetics is mostly plastic containers. The structural design of plastic containers is inseparable from the choice of materials and molding processes. Commonly used plastic materials can be divided into soft materials and hard materials in terms of texture, that is, typical soft materials represented by PE, PP, etc., and typical hard materials represented by ABS, polymethyl methacrylate, etc. .
The common molding processes for plastic containers are injection molding, hollow molding, injection blow molding, etc. However, no matter which molding process is chosen, the sealing design and capacity design of the plastic container are essential.
Product sealing is a mandatory quality standard for the cosmetics industry. Generally choose gasket seal and quality (gross weight), volume, production date and shelf life or production batch number and deadline use date, as well as select the mark GB / T191-2008 "package storage and transportation The pictogram in the icon "," and the logo should be clear, complete, and in a suitable position.
2. Capacity design
There are two kinds of conventional forms of capacity labeling: one is the weight (grams, kilograms) of the product that does not flow under normal temperature conditions, and the other is the volume of the product that can flow under normal temperature conditions. , L) is the unit.
For products whose contents can flow, when weight (grams) is used, it is necessary to convert the required contents into volume units, volume (ml) = weight (grams) / product density. This is because the packaging space is most convenient and accurate when it is molded with standard distilled water.
When designing the capacity of a packaging container, it is considered that the volume and shape of the cosmetic may be changed due to factors such as time and temperature, preparation and filling, and self-adhesiveness. Therefore, an appropriate space should be left in the design of the full capacity of the packaging container.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market demand for cosmetic packaging bottles in...
- Cosmetic Plastic packaging bottle common sense
- International Cosmetics Manufacturing: Acrylic ...
- China Cosmetics Packaging Market Favorite
- The different secrets of the same cosmetics pac...
- Packaging: The fourth battlefield of cosmetics ...
- The modernization of cosmetic packaging
- The leading direction of cosmetic packaging mat...
- The present situation of cosmetic packaging design
- Cosmetics packaging trend
- Cosmetic packaging regulatory standards require...
- The importance of cosmetic glass bottle packaging
- Several problems involved in glass bottle design
- How to make cosmetics packaging
- What are the advantages of blister packaging?
- Glass packaging industry trends
- Cosmetic box packaging materials - glass bottles
- Cosmetic materials - plastic bottles
- Main material of cosmetic bottle packaging
- Cosmetic packaging box finishing process introd...