Full understanding of the relevant regulations and standards for cosmetic packaging is the premise and basis for the design of cosmetic packaging. For example, in the No. 75 “Measures for the Supervision and Management of Quantitative Packaging Commodities” issued by the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, there is a clear definition of the net content of products: quantitatively packaged goods with a large change in net content caused by factors such as moisture changes, Producers should take measures to ensure the accuracy of the net content of the goods under the specified conditions.
Therefore, considering that powder products will become smaller as time goes by, water products will lose weight over time, etc., we must compensate for these changes. This is especially important when designing transparent packaging capacity.
At the same time, cosmetics manufacturers must also know the national, local and corporate regulations and standards related to products, such as the “Management Regulations for Cosmetics Labeling” and “Regulations on Cosmetic Hygiene Supervision” to ensure that cosmetic packaging is in compliance with regulations and standards. Provisions. Filling production demand
On-line filling is actually to check whether the packaging design is perfect and the quality of the container is qualified. Because during the formulation and filling process, the contents or material are subject to agitation and impact between the materials to create bubbles and foam, resulting in a volume change.
For example, gel products have a high viscosity, which will bring in a large amount of air during the mixing process, resulting in a large amount of bubbles stored in the semi-finished product, which affects the volume of the product; shampoo products have inherent foaming agent components, which will be in the filling process. Due to the high-speed impact, a large amount of foam floats on the surface of the material, thereby expanding the space required for the container; the viscosity of the cream product is high, and the surface of the cream body after the filling will have a conical protrusion phenomenon, which cannot be in a short time. Leveling, if the product combination is completed at this time, the cream body will be in contact with the sealing sheet, which will not only affect the appearance of the combined product, but also cause secondary contamination of the product. Therefore, these phenomena should be fully considered when designing the capacity of such products.
In addition, in the scale production process, the packaging assembly components are required to be able to adapt to the operation on the high-speed assembly line; the label, printing pattern and batch number of the container surface are required to tolerate the friction caused by the high-speed conveying process; the container structure is required to be in the high-speed conveying process. Keep the state stable, can not appear dumping phenomenon, otherwise it will directly affect the normal progress of the packaging process, the labor intensity of the operators and the economic benefits of the enterprise.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market demand for cosmetic packaging bottles in...
- Cosmetic Plastic packaging bottle common sense
- International Cosmetics Manufacturing: Acrylic ...
- China Cosmetics Packaging Market Favorite
- The different secrets of the same cosmetics pac...
- Packaging: The fourth battlefield of cosmetics ...
- The modernization of cosmetic packaging
- The leading direction of cosmetic packaging mat...
- The present situation of cosmetic packaging design
- Cosmetics packaging trend
- The importance of cosmetic glass bottle packaging
- Several problems involved in glass bottle design
- How to make cosmetics packaging
- What are the advantages of blister packaging?
- Glass packaging industry trends
- Cosmetic box packaging materials - glass bottles
- Cosmetic materials - plastic bottles
- Main material of cosmetic bottle packaging
- Cosmetic packaging box finishing process introd...
- How to design a men's skin care package