In order to make the packaging sustainable, bio-based degradable materials came into being and gradually became a hot topic in the industry. Bio-based degradable materials refer to a new class of materials made by biological, chemical and physical methods using renewable materials such as crops, trees, other plants and their residues and inclusions.
Products made from bio-based degradable materials are typically green, environmentally friendly, renewable, and biodegradable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Market demand for cosmetic packaging bottles in...
- Cosmetic Plastic packaging bottle common sense
- International Cosmetics Manufacturing: Acrylic ...
- China Cosmetics Packaging Market Favorite
- The different secrets of the same cosmetics pac...
- Packaging: The fourth battlefield of cosmetics ...
- The modernization of cosmetic packaging
- The leading direction of cosmetic packaging mat...
- The present situation of cosmetic packaging design
- Cosmetics packaging trend
- Cosmetic packaging structure design requirements
- Cosmetic packaging regulatory standards require...
- The importance of cosmetic glass bottle packaging
- Several problems involved in glass bottle design
- How to make cosmetics packaging
- What are the advantages of blister packaging?
- Glass packaging industry trends
- Cosmetic box packaging materials - glass bottles
- Cosmetic materials - plastic bottles
- Main material of cosmetic bottle packaging